Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Has the heart grown fonder?

Yes, I've been a bit absent of late. Please forgive me. Starting a new day job has put a bit of a kink in my writing and art routine. I've also been re-reading my In the Shadow of the Black Sun books in preparation for writing book 3. I have now begun the outline for said book. Writing shall commence shortly, I promise.
Are you as eager as I am for the Skulldust Circle Anthology book? I've read some of the stories and readers are truly in for something special. Stefain (who has been hiding in the shadows up until now) has contributed several short Science Fiction stories that are very, very cool. Now, I wish I had written something in that genre.
Anyway, do yourself a favor and grab a copy of the anthology once it is published. It's a great assortment of stories by some gifted authors. I'm proud to be in their company.


William

No comments:

Post a Comment