Thursday, October 13, 2011

How is everyone?

Hey everyone,
It's been a few days since I've posted here, so I thought I would let you in on what's going on in my world. I've been working a lot on Shards of S'Darin. I've made very good progress on it. I have a few friends that are reading it as I write it (aren't they the lucky ones) and they love the direction that it is taking. It's sitting at 41,500 words right now and I've just started Chapter Seven. More Stone Trolls, the Dwarves have been introduced, Creatures, Dragonbuck.
On a side note, if you like fantasy then you know about Game of Thrones. Everyone is talking about it, so I decided to watch a few of the tv episodes. I haven't read the books. Should I? Anyway, I like the series so far, but I really don't think I would call it fantasy. Just my opinion. It seems more historical, but maybe things change later on in the story. I am a fan of Sean Bean, though.
So, I hope everyone is doing well and feel free to shoot me an email. I will respond to every one of them.
Thanks,

William

2 comments:

  1. I watched the Game of Thrones series and it was phenomenal! It inspired me to read the books, but what I found were audiobooks and since I spend 1.5 hours per day in the car, I decided to get those. So far, the books are even better.

    Best of luck with the newest novel! I already got Dream of Storms and it is on my 'to read' list. I will let you know when it is done! If you get a chance to read Covenant, let me know!

    Regards,
    Gary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment, Gary! I would love to read Covenant actually. I need more time and more funds to read everything that I want. Lol. Someday....

    William

    ReplyDelete